Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Overdue?

I feel like I'm late on a post or two... O_o My apologies. Let's see what's going on in my life right now, *skims memory*

Well, I've been having a pretty chill time since I've gotten back from NYC. Chillen with good friends, catching up on things. Milking these last days of summer for all they're worth. Its nice to finally have a busy schedule and to be able to have options of what to do and who to chill with versus taking the first thing that falls in your lap b/c there's nothing else to do. This is good for me, good for my soul. I've been laughing a lot, I missed that, I seemed before to only laugh on the weekends when I'm with him. But now my endorphins are in action more often and I'm happier.

Rest In Peace Darius Porter, Condolences & love to Mika and their family & friends. May God bless you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment