Friday, August 26, 2011

Going The Distance..

A lot has been going on lately, a lot of stress, a lot of heartache. I'm emotionally drained. Being stressed which is one of the things I do best, is one of the most exhausting ways of life. Stress drains your mental, emotional, and physical energies & in the end you either want to just cry or explode into confetti. I'm feeling a mixture of both. My life is changing so much & I'm feeling & realizing new things every day & my main partner in crime is so far away from me.. its hard to feel like we're even growing together. This distance between us has helped though, we've both matured a lot in the relationship front. I mean really, marriage & family was the last thing on our minds just a few months ago & now its all we talk about. I guess its true that distance tends to bring people closer together.

As for me alone, I've been heavily emotional lately for no apparent reason. Not really in the mood to see people either. Weird for me, but I don't know. I guess those 2 weeks of people in and out was enough fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment