Monday, August 22, 2011

Looking Back...

Well, had another great trip to NYC this weekend to spend time with my babyface. He makes my heart sing with a new joy every visit. I feel bad over the little differences we seem to have every so often but at the end of the day its the differences and how you overcome them that help the relationship to grow that much stronger. We spoke of marriage again, this time a lot more serious. Even to the point of going into Tiffany & Co. to look at rings. I'm in a daze, but a positive one. I wish everyone a love & happiness like I have. Its not easy though, everybody tells me they envy my relationship but not realizing that to get to the point we're at now took so much... blood, sweat, & tears. LITERALLY. Its all been worth it though.

I'm starting to have that chlostrophobic (spelling?) Feeling again about Virginia. I feel like wings can be spread so much further for happiness and opportunity in NYC. I really have hopes of making a fulltime move there in the next couple of years. Hopefully it all goes "swimmingly".

No comments:

Post a Comment