Friday, March 14, 2014

Perfection

My life has been so stressful the last few months.. But I'm determined for 2014 to be great for my daughter and I. I feel like I just have to (in a mature manor) accept the fact that my expectations for a perfect, happy life are just too high or not in this chapter. I think I just need to relax but at the same time, work to get out of this stuck place where I feel I am. I need motivation but I also need a break from just all the stress that's on my back day in and day out. My child is my focus, my love, my world, I want the best for us. I need the best for us. I'm not going to speak on my love life in this post. I'm not focused on it at this point. Relationships are irrelevant to me right now. No time or patience for what comes along with it (usually more bad than good). 

No comments:

Post a Comment