Thursday, December 1, 2011

Atlas

In this place that I am, the state that I'm in. Where my mind is, body is, soul is, heart is. And then the kind of person I am. Its so hard to find a person compatible. That means love and friendship. When my heart aches, it aches as if its tempted to take its last beat. And then I just sit there, waiting for God to take all this pain on my shoulders away from me, just so I don't have to do it myself. I look at myself in HD and zoom in on my flaws, to only make myself think that they are what makes me. And not in a good way. Once he called me beautiful, but I just don't feel that way at this moment. Having mutliple ppl tell you what a fuck up you are, is anything but a source of kindness and happiness. It adds on. I'm being destroyed, as if I was a monster set on this atlas without a purpose at all.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment