Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nervous..

Its the worst when you don't know what's going on in your own life. When you're so stressed from pain your stomach hurts. When you've cried so much you can't cry anymore. I'll never understand why we have times like this & why they have to hurt so bad and confuse so much & then more & more factors are added which make it worse because you're starting to see reality versus the picture you painted in your head. I keep thinking over and over what will I say when the time approaches and I still don't know. I haven't been this emotionally drained in so long, so many thoughts, so many feelings. Its the worst when you're emotional pain turns to physical. To make matters worse no therapy til next week, who do I even talk to about these things in depth since my best friend won't talk to me. Its not fun being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment